Lyme disease, science, and society: Camp Other

Thursday, March 24, 2011

0 Video: Immunology Lectures from The Einstein College of Medicine

Given the volume of questions I'm getting on the immune system lately, I thought I'd post this 14 part mini series on the immune system.

Others have reported that watching this makes learning about immunology less scary and overwhelming - I haven't seen the entire series yet, but how about watching an episode or two and letting me know what you think of them?

There are slides online which accompany the lectures - these are the first session's slides:

Below is episode 1 - from there you should be able to advance to the next video in the series.

Learning more about immunology, microbiology, genetics, and molecular biology will help in understanding the research that is out there as well as patents.

All this knowledge is within reach - but requires putting the time in, and patience with one's own brain fog. I know, because I've been there... and it's a slow learning process - but learning does happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can use <b>bold</b>, <i>italics</i>, and <a href="url">link</a> for links.

The Camp Other Song Of The Month


Why is this posted? Just for fun!

Get this widget

Lyme Disease

Borrelia

Bacteria

Microbiology

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...